Language Professionals was set up in 1988, the year of Australia’s Bicentenary. Over the years, our company has expanded steadily and its performance is testimony to a well-earned reputation for reliability and innovation.
Language Professionals has built its reputation for excellence on its ability to provide the full range of language services using only highly qualified and experienced translators and interpreters. The company has approximately 800 regular practitioners on call, covering over 80 languages, with many more available.
Language Professionals undertakes to comply with the following articles:
- to entrust translation and interpreting work to professionals with adequate experience in the relevant subject;
- to ensure, when required by clients, that translated texts are professionally revised and edited;
- to have available the human resources necessary to ensure efficient management of multilingual projects;
- to have available the technical and logistical infrastructure needed to fulfil each task;
- to meet the deadlines agreed with the client;
- to guarantee the confidentiality of all assignments;
- to strive for terminological consistency and uniformity in subsequent translations for the same client;
- to give the client all the assistance and service which he or she is entitled to expect;
- to seek meaningful and satisfying work for our staff and to recognise and encourage their professional development.