Language Professionals’ interpreting services include legal and medical interpreting.
Typical community interpreting assignments include:
- interpreting for civil court proceedings
- interpreting for criminal court proceedings
- interpreting for medical consultations
- interpreting for insurance matters
- interpreting for legal appointments
- transcription of audio recordings for legal purposes.
We use experienced NAATI accredited interpreters. NAATI accreditation is the only qualification officially accepted for the profession of translation and interpreting in Australia. All Government Translation and Interpreting (T&I) services require translators and interpreters to be NAATI accredited whenever possible. Our interpreters are also carefully selected experienced professionals in their field and language.
To book an interpreter, please fill in our request form.
To receive more information on our range of interpreting services and corresponding prices, you can call us on (02) 9356 1600. Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org