We appreciate the effort and planning your company has gone to in order to produce your presentations and will help you achieve the same result with your foreign language voice overs.
At Language Professionals we select the best translators and voice-over artists available to ensure your video has the most linguistically and culturally appropriate voice-over in the target language. We can also arrange your recording and studio bookings.
Past voice-over projects include:
- Wyong Council – Promotional videos. Mandarin voice-overs and captioning. Produced in-house at Language Professionals.
- Skytour – Sydney Centrepoint Tower three-dimensional presentation (Chinese, Mandarin, Korean) ” Skytour, the largest simulated ride in the Southern hemisphere, takes you on an amazing virtual adventure through Australia’s cultural history and geography. Immersed in Skytour’s surround sound technology and “Peppers Ghost” 3D imagery, your virtual Australian tour is an experience not to be missed.”
- Streets Ahead – NSW Film and Television Office for the RTA (Italian, Greek, Mandarin, Japanese)
- Australian Army Training Video (Indonesian, Thai)
- James Hardie Corporate Promotional Video (13 languages including Arabic, Cantonese, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese & Mandarin)
The Campaign for Wool was launched in 2010 to educate consumers about the benefits of wool and promote wool-predominant products to an international audience to help support and grow the wool industry. Run by a coalition of industry groups convened by HRH The Prince of Wales, the campaign works to engage consumers through exciting fashion, interiors, artisan and design lead activities centring around Wool Week each year. In 2014, a Mandarin version was produced with the help of Language Professionals.
To discuss future requirements, please contact Françoise on (02) 9356 1600. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not sure whether you need subtitles or voice over, click here: SUBTITLES OR VOICE-OVERS, WHICH IS BEST FOR ME?